TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTERING THE 2017 RAD AWARDS
The closing date for entries is Friday 30 September 2016.
2. All work submitted must have appeared during the specified period.
3. Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details). Entrants should provide clear responses under 3 headings: The objectives; the solution; and measurement. This should be submitted via one PDF document, including illustrations and /or hyperlinks to the work. The submission should not exceed 500 words.
4. All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as PDF's or URLs (each file should be no larger than 5MB). Separate PDFs must be supplied for work entered into each category. A maximum of 5 PDFs can be uploaded. Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
5. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
• literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs
• pictures and graphics
• blueprints of architecture
• plays and screenplays
• audiovisual recordings such as movies
• sound recordings
• PowerPoint presentations
6. URLs provided for website and other campaigns must be live from the point of submission and through to end of February 2017. Please supply any valid user names or passwords.
7. If you have work which needs to be sent directly (e.g. literature, CDs, DVDs and some Outdoor entries where physical interaction is required) please contact Laura Barnes on +44 (0) 20 8652 4493. Additional material should be sent to Laura Barnes, The RAD Awards, Reed Business Information Ltd, Quadrant House L4, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS, UK.
8. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the recruitment marketing and HR industry. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. There is an entry fee of £195 + VAT for each project entered into each category. If not paying online, cheques should be made payable to Reed Business Information and mailed to Laura Barnes, Reed Business Information, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS, UK. Please include your full contact details plus categories/entry ID that the payment represents.
10. All work submitted must state on the entry form which publication/website or media the advertisement/campaign appeared in, and on which dates.
11. We welcome joint entries where agencies have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively.
12. The closing date for entries is 5PM on 30 September 2016.
13. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
14. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received please contact Laura Barnes on +44 (0) 20 8652 4493. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transit.
All bookings will be confirmed within 4 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from the RADs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (T +44 (0) 20 8652 3233).
Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by Reed Business Information within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
Under 18’s policy
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, takes the safety and protection of children very seriously. The hotel’s policy is that no persons under the age of 18 may attend the function or enter the function room at any stage during the event. This policy, set by management, upholds the licensing objective “The Protection of Children from Harm”
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 27 November 2016 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 27 November 2016 no refund will be given.
If the event is cancelled all paid booking fees will be refunded. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Quadrant House, L4 The Quadrant Sutton Surrey SM2 5AS UK
Tel +44 (0) 20 8652 4493