EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RAD AWARDS
- Get the ultimate recognition that you have reached the very highest standards.
- Send a strong signal to the industry that you are driving innovation within this field.
- Rewarding for those clients who are brave, ambitious and want to stand out in a competitive recruitment market.
- You have everything to win and nothing to lose by entering.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry into The RAD Awards 2020 is open to any company, agency, creative or individual producing work specifically to recruit talent in the period from 1 October 2018 to 30 September 2019.
- Joint entries where agencies and clients have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively are accepted.
- Entries from outside the UK are welcome. Adherence to diversity and inclusion principles is imperative across all categories.
- The Awards are not open to education marketing campaigns.
- There are 21 award categories.
- Each entry is judged by a panel of HR professionals from major companies, experts the UK's leading recruitment marketing agencies and recruitment technology specialists.
- All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category.
- Decisions of the judges will be final.
- Entrants must clearly state the objective of the work.
- Where part of the criteria requires them, specific data must be provided.
- All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as PDF's (max 500 words) or URLs.
- Separate PDFs must be supplied for work entered into each category.
- A maximum of 5 PDFs can be uploaded. Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
- There is an entry fee of £220 + VAT for each project entered into each category.
- Once you have uploaded your entry online you can opt to pay by credit card or by invoice.
- Invoices and receipted invoices will be automatically sent to the email address of the user that is logged in to the website at the point of submission.
- If not paying online, cheques should be made payable to DVV Media International Ltd. and mailed to Heather Austin-Olsen The RAD Awards, DVV Media International Ltd, 7th Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK. Please include your full contact details plus categories/entry ID that the payment represents.
- Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified.
JULY 15 - ENTRIES OPEN
SEP 27 - ENTRIES CLOSE
NOV 25 - SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
JAN 30 - RAD AWARDS 2020 CEREMONY