ENTERING THE 2020 RAD AWARDS
Entries will open 15 July 2019.
1. The awards are open to any company, agency or individual, producing work specifically to recruit personnel in the period 1 October 2018 through to 30 September 2019. They are not open to education marketing. Joint entries where agencies and clients have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively are accepted. All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category. Entries from outside the UK will be welcomed. Any submissions in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation. Adherence to diversity and inclusion principles is imperative across all categories.
2. All work submitted must have appeared during the specified period.
3. Entries must fulfill the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details). Entrants should provide clear responses under 3 headings: The objectives; the solution; and measurement. This should be submitted via one PDF document, including illustrations and /or hyperlinks to the work. The submission should not exceed 500 words.
4. All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as PDF's or URLs (each file should be no larger than 5MB). Separate PDFs must be supplied for work entered into each category. A maximum of 5 PDFs can be uploaded. Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
5. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
- Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs
- Pictures and graphics
- Blueprints of architecture
- Plays and screenplays
- Audio-visual recordings such as movies
- Sound recordings
- PowerPoint presentations
6. URLs provided for the website and other campaigns must be live from the point of submission and through to the end of February 2020. Please supply any valid user names or passwords.
7. If you have work which needs to be sent directly (e.g. literature, CDs, DVDs and some Outdoor entries where physical interaction is required) please contact Heather Austin-Olsen on +44 (0) 20 8652 5211. Additional material should be sent to Heather Austin-Olsen, The RAD Awards, DVV Media International Ltd, 1st Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK.
8. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the recruitment marketing and HR industry. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. There is an entry fee of £220 + VAT for each project entered into each category. If not paying online, cheques should be made payable to DVV Media International Ltd. and mailed to Heather Austin-Olsen The RAD Awards, DVV Media International Ltd, 1st Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK. Please include your full contact details plus categories/entry ID that the payment represents. Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified. Please note we do not accept American Express payments.
10. All work submitted must state on the entry form which publication/website or media the advertisement/campaign appeared in, and on which dates.
11. We welcome joint entries where agencies have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively.
12. The closing date for entries is 23:55 on 11 October 2019.
13. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
14. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received please contact Heather Austin-Olsen on +44 (0) 20 8652 5211. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transit.
All bookings will be confirmed within 4 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from the RADs please contact Heather Austin-Olsen on +44 (0) 20 8652 5211.
Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise, we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by DVV Media International Ltd. within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
Please note we do not accept American Express payments.
Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
Payment must be received in full prior to the event.
A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise, charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
Under 18’s policy
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, takes the safety and protection of children very seriously. The hotel’s policy is that no persons under the age of 18 may attend the function or enter the function room at any stage during the event. This policy, set by management, upholds the licensing objective “The Protection of Children from Harm”
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 29 November 2019 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 29 November 2019 no refund will be given.
If the event is cancelled all paid booking fees will be refunded. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
DVV Media International Ltd, First Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK
Tel +44 (0) 20 8652 5211