Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At The RAD Awards, our employees, customers and partners are our highest priorities. We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will put in place precautionary measures to keep our customers, colleagues and employees safe in line with Public Health England, UK Government and WHO’s guidelines at that appropriate time.
It is our intention to hold the RAD Awards virtually.
We appreciate your flexibility and support during this time, and our thoughts remain with everyone affected by the COVID-19 situation.
- Get the ultimate recognition that you have reached the very highest standards.
- Send a strong signal to the industry that you are driving innovation within this field.
- Rewarding for those clients who are brave, ambitious and want to stand out in a competitive recruitment market.
- You have everything to win and nothing to lose by entering.
WHO CAN ENTER
Entry into The RAD Awards 2021 is open to any company, agency, creative or individual producing work specifically to recruit and retain talent in the period from 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2020.
Joint entries where agencies and clients have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively are accepted.
Entries from outside the UK are welcome. Adherence to diversity and inclusion principles is imperative across all categories.
The Awards are not open to education marketing campaigns.
WHAT SHOULD I PUT IN MY ENTRY
Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details).
Entrants should provide clear responses under three headings:
- Objectives/ purpose
Where part of the criteria requires them, statistics and/or specific data must be provided.
Entry pdfs should contain the written submission, supporting imagery and links to videos.
- All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as PDF's (max 500 words) or URLs.
- Separate PDFs must be supplied for work entered into each category.
- Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
HOW MUCH IS AN ENTRY
There is an entry fee of £220 + VAT for each project entered into each category.
- Once you have uploaded your entry online you can opt to pay by credit card or by invoice.
- Invoices and receipted invoices will be automatically sent to the email address of the user that is logged in to the website at the point of submission.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that payment of entry invoices is received.
- Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified.
WHAT CATEGORIES ARE THERE
- Candidate Experience
- Creative Idea
- Digital Experience for Early Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Early Careers Attraction
- Employee Engagement
- Employer Brand – International
- Employer Brand – National
- Employer Website
- Events and Experiential
- Graduate Campaign
- Integrated Campaign
- Offline Communications
- Outdoor Experience
- Single Use of Video
- Use of Audio
- Use of Social
- Use of Technology
- Video Campaign
Work of the Year - this award is for the 'best of the best' and is decided from the winners of each of the categories.
Entries close Friday 15 January 2021, 23:55.
Please note the RADS office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT. If you require assistance uploading your entry you will need to contact us within this time.
Entries should be no more than 500 words.
Entries exceeding this limit may be marked down or disqualified.
CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR INVOICE
Entries can be paid for by credit card or invoice at the time of submission.
You will be redirected to DVV Media International's payment page hosted by Paypal.
You do not need to set up a PayPal account, you simply submit credit card details.
Once completed you will receive a receipt from both PayPal and RAD Awards.
If you do not receive both, please email email@example.com
We do not accept American Express,
Once you have selected the invoice option you will have the opportunity to input a Purchase Order Number if you have one.
If you have a purchase order number at a later date please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org who will assign this to your invoice and re-issue.
Invoices will be issued at the point of submission and emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials.
It is the entrants responsibility to ensure that this is forwarded to their accounts team for payment.
Invoice terms are 30 days.
If you have not received the invoice from email@example.com, please check your junk mail and spam filters.
HOW DO I ENTER
All work should be entered using our online entry system.
1. Select the category you wish to enter (You can select additional categories from the drop down menu in the basket and the clicking the green + button)
2. You will then be redirected to a registration page for new users or login page for returning users
3. You will need to supply the following information for each category you enter:
- Project / campaign name
- Client details (contact person/ company/ logo/ twitter handle)
- Agency details (contact person / company /logo/ twitter handle) - if you are entering in-house work put n/a in these fields
- URL that relates to the campaign
- Date of campaign launch
- 50 word summary
- 500 word PDF entry
- Supporting material (optional)
- 3 campaign Images - this will be used in the awards presentation if shortlisted
- Video link (optional)
- The word count for your entry
It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload.
4. Once all mandatory fields have been answered you can proceed to payment.
Here you should complete your companies billing address.
5. Once completed you will then be asked to select to pay via credit card or invoice.
Invoices will be emailed directly to the email address assigned to the login credentials.
For credit card payments you will be redirected to an online payment page hosted by Paypal.
Please note that we are currently unable to accept payments from American Express credit cards.
6. A Confirmation email will be automatically emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials as soon as you complete your order. If this is not received check your junk mail folder and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERIOD DOES THE WORK HAVE TO HAD RUN
Entry into The RAD Awards 2021 is open to any
company, agency, creative or individual
producing work specifically to recruit and retain talent from 1
October 2019 to 31 December 2020.
IF I START AN ENTRY CAN I GO BACK TO IT
Yes, please press the “Save for Later” button which will then move your incomplete entry into your “Saved Items”.
When you are ready to submit you can log back in, go to your saved items tab to make any necessary changes before selecting the “Move to Basket” button which will allow you to complete your transaction.
MY COMPANY IS BASED OUTSIDE OF THE UK CAN I STILL ENTER
Entries from outside the UK are welcome.
Any submissions in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation.
encouraged that, if shortlisted, international
companies attend the award ceremony in
CAN I EDIT AN ENTRY AFTER IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
Yes, as long as it is before the final entry deadline of 23:55 on 15 January 2021.
If you log back in your entry will be held under the Awards > Nominations section.
You will then be able to select the “edit” button and make necessary changes.
Please be sure to press save.
After 23:55 on 15 January 2021 no further changes can be made.
CAN THE SAME ENTRY BE ENTERED INTO MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY
Yes, submitting the same entry into more than one category is allowed.
However each entry must be
tailored to the category’s specific criteria,
uploaded and paid for.
- There are 21 award categories.
- Each entry is judged by a panel of HR professionals from major companies, experts the UK's leading recruitment marketing agencies and recruitment technology specialists.
- All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category.
- Decisions of the judges will be final.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I AM SHORTLISTED
All shortlisted entries will be notify by email in February 2021
WHEN WILL WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED
Winners will be announced virtually on 25 March 2021