ENTERING THE 2021 RAD AWARDS
Entries will open 7 September 2020.
1. The awards are open to any company, agency or individual, producing work specifically to recruit personnel in the period 1 October 2019 through to 31 December 2020. They are not open to education marketing. Joint entries where agencies and clients have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively are accepted. All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category. Entries from outside the UK will be welcomed. Any submissions in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation. Adherence to diversity and inclusion principles is imperative across all categories.
2. All work submitted must have appeared during the specified period.
3. Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details). Entrants should provide clear responses under 3 headings:
This should be submitted via one PDF document, including illustrations and /or hyperlinks to the work. The submission should not exceed 500 words.
4. All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as PDF's or URLs (each file should be no larger than 5MB). Separate PDFs must be supplied for work entered into each category. Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
5. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
- Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs
- Pictures and graphics
- Blueprints of architecture
- Plays and screenplays
- Audio-visual recordings such as movies
- Sound recordings
- PowerPoint presentations
6. URLs provided for the website and other campaigns must be live from the point of submission and through to the end of June 2021. Please supply any valid user names or passwords.
7. If you have work which needs to be sent directly (e.g. literature, CDs, DVDs and some Outdoor entries where physical interaction is required) please contact Heather Austin-Olsen on +44 (0) 20 8652 5211. Additional material should be sent to Heather Austin-Olsen, The RAD Awards, DVV Media International Ltd, 1st Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK.
8. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the recruitment marketing and HR industry. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. There is an entry fee of £220 + VAT for each project entered into each category. Entries can be paid for by credit card or via invoice when submitting online. An automated email will be sent to the entrant with the invoice attached when the transaction is completed. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that this is processed for payment. Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified. Please note we do not accept American Express payments.
10. All work submitted must state on the entry form which publication/website or media the advertisement/campaign appeared in, and on which dates.
11. We welcome joint entries where agencies have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively.
12. The closing date for entries is 23:55 on 08 January 2021.
13. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
14. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received please contact Heather Austin-Olsen on +44 (0) 20 8652 5211. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transit.