WHY SHOULD I ENTER?
Because you’ve got A LOT to gain by winning and nothing to lose.
- Winning a RAD signifies that your work is of the very highest standard, elevating you above the competition and helping you win new business, retain clients and attract talent.
- It sends a strong signal to the industry that you are pioneering in your field.
- Contributors to the winning work gain industry kudos.
- Client and in-house teams are recognised, along with the Employer Branding, Talent Attraction and Retention strategies they employ.
- It secures credibility for young brands and validates the position of established brands.
- The lively award ceremony offers the perfect opportunity to reward staff, entertain clients and network at the prestigious Grosvenor House on London’s Park Lane, home to renowned events such as the BAFTAs and the Pride of Britain Awards.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entry into The RAD Awards 2023 is open to any company, agency, creative or individual producing work specifically to recruit and retain talent in the period from 1 October 2021 to 30 September 2022.
Joint entries where agencies and clients have developed and delivered the recruitment solution collectively are accepted.
Entries from outside the UK are welcome. Adherence to diversity and inclusion principles is imperative across all categories.
The Awards are not open to education marketing campaigns.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES?
WHAT PERIOD DOES THE WORK HAVE TO HAD RUN?
Entry into The RAD Awards 2023 is open to any
company, agency, creative or individual
producing work specifically to recruit and retain talent from 1
October 2021 to 30 September 2022.
CAN THE SAME ENTRY BE ENTERED INTO MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY?
Yes, submitting the same entry into more than one category is allowed.
However each entry must be
tailored to the category’s specific criteria,
uploaded and paid for.
MY COMPANY IS BASED OUTSIDE OF THE UK, CAN I STILL ENTER?
Entries from outside the UK are welcome.
Any submissions in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation.
encouraged that, if shortlisted, international
companies attend the award ceremony in
WHAT SHOULD I PUT IN MY ENTRY?
Entries must fulfill the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see entry guide for details).
Entrants should provide clear responses under three headings:
Where the criteria requires them, statistics and/or specific data must be provided.
Entry pdfs should contain the written submission, supporting imagery and links to any videos.
- All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as a pdf (max 500 words) or url.
- Separate pdfs must be supplied for work entered into each category.
WHAT IS THE ENTRY WORD COUNT?
Entries should be no more than 500 words.
Entries exceeding this limit may be marked down or disqualified.
WHAT IS THE COST OF AN ENTRY?
There is an entry fee of £245 + VAT for each project entered into each category.
- Once you have uploaded your entry online you can opt to pay by credit card or by invoice.
- Invoices and receipted invoices will be automatically sent to the email address of the user that is logged in to the website at the point of submission.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that payment of entry invoices is received.
- Please note, if payment has not been received when judging commences, the entry will be disqualified.
HOW DO I ENTER?
All work must be entered using our online entry system.
1. Select the category you wish to enter (You can select additional categories from the drop down menu in the basket and then clicking the green + button)
2. You will then be redirected to a registration page for new users or login page for returning users
3. You will need to supply the following information for each category you enter:
- Project / campaign name
- Client details (contact person/ company/ logo/ twitter handle)
- Agency details (contact person / company /logo/ twitter handle) - if you are entering in-house work put n/a in these fields
- URL that relates to the campaign
- Date of campaign launch
- 50 word summary
- 500 word PDF entry
- Supporting material (optional)
- 3 campaign Images - these will be used in the awards presentation if shortlisted
- Video link (optional)
- The word count for your entry
It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload.
4. Once all mandatory fields have been answered you can proceed to payment.
Here you should complete your companies billing address.
5. Once completed you will then be asked to select to pay via credit card or invoice.
Invoices will be emailed directly to the email address assigned to the login credentials.
For credit card payments you will be redirected to an online payment page hosted by Paypal.
You do not need to create a PayPal account, instead complete the payment fields with your credit card details.
Please note that we are currently unable to accept payments from American Express credit cards.
6. A Confirmation email will be automatically emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials as soon as you complete your order. If this is not received check your junk mail folder and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE ENTRY DEADLINE?
Entries close on Friday 14 October 2022 at 23:55.
Please note the RADS office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT. If you require assistance uploading your entry you will need to contact us within this time.
CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR INVOICE?
Entries can be paid for by credit card or invoice at the time of submission.
You will be redirected to DVV Media International's payment page hosted by Paypal.
You do not need to set up a PayPal account, you simply submit credit card details.
Once completed you will receive a receipt from both PayPal and RAD Awards.
If you do not receive both, please email email@example.com
We do not accept American Express,
Once you have selected the invoice option you will have the opportunity to input a Purchase Order Number if you have one.
If you have a purchase order number at a later date please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org who will assign this to your invoice and re-issue.
Invoices will be issued at the point of submission and emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials.
It is the entrants responsibility to ensure that this is forwarded to their accounts team for payment.
Invoice terms are 30 days.
If you have not received the invoice from email@example.com, please check your junk mail and spam filters.
IF I START AN ENTRY CAN I SAVE IT AND EDIT BEFORE SUBMITTING?
Yes, please press the “Save for Later” button which will then move your incomplete entry into your “Saved Items”.
When you are ready to submit you can log back in, go to your saved items tab to make any necessary changes before selecting the “Move to Basket” button which will allow you to complete your transaction.
CAN I EDIT AN ENTRY AFTER IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED?
Yes, as long as it is before the final entry deadline of 23:55 on 30 September 2022.
If you log back in your entry will be held under the Awards > Nominations section.
You will then be able to select the “edit” button and make necessary changes.
Please be sure to press save.
After 23:55 on 30 September 2022 no further changes can be made.
WHAT IS THE JUDGING PROCESS?
There are 21 categories open to entries. Each entry will be judged by our panel of general practitioners and industry specialists from the UK's leading recruitment marketing agencies and in-house teams. All entries will be judged against the category criteria. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I AM SHORTLISTED?
All shortlisted entries will be notify by email in late November 2022.
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
Winners will be announced at an in-person award ceremony on Thursday 26th January 2023 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
1. Learn from the industry
Hear about the campaigns, ideas and best practice employed by the very best recruitment advertising and employer branding agencies and in-house teams, and come away with learnings you can apply to your own organisation.
2. It’s fun!
You and your team work hard, it’s time to play hard! The RADS are a perfect opportunity to reward your team with a great night out. Indulge in the drinks reception and three-course fine dining menu, belly laugh at the celebrity entertainment, sit on the edge of your seat during the awards ceremony, and dance the night away at the after party.
3. Show that you’re part of the profession
The industry's best will be in attendance, shouldn’t that include you? The RADS has represented the crème de la crème of recruitment advertising and employer branding for over two decades - demonstrate that your organisation is part of that.
4. Network and entertain
Mingle with key decision makers or impress clients at this glamorous black tie event held at the prestigious Grosvenor House Hotel on London’s Park Lane, which has hosted renowned events such as the BAFTAs and the Pride of Britain Awards.
WHAT ARE THE EVENT TIMINGS?
Thursday 26th January 2023
19:00 - Drinks reception
19:45 - Welcome from Richard Andrews, Divisional Director, The RAD Awards
19:50 - Gala dinner
22:00 - Entertainment
22:20 - Awards ceremony
23:00 - Afterparty
02:00 - Carriages
WHAT ARE THE KEY DATES?
- 13 JULY - ENTRIES OPEN
- 14 OCTOBER - ENTRIES CLOSE
- LATE NOVEMBER - SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
- 26 JANUARY - THE RAD AWARDS 2022 CEREMONY